IMMERSE North See Project – Final Conference
“IMMERSE aims to accelerate the implementation of large-scale measures that address multiple estuary management challenges, while increasing their cost-efficiency and enhancing stakeholder commitment. The 11 project partners focus on 7 estuaries in the North Sea Region”
Main Topics of the conference were:
- IMMERSE philosophy and key achievements – IMMERSE Solutions
- Intro to estuarine environments + environmental and societal challenges
- What is needed to ensure good estuary management – and how does policy contribute to sustainable estuaries?
- Key informations, ideas and insights of the presentations and discussion werde visually captured (digitally/ electronically)
- The Workshops had a ‘reporter’ that informed me about the key topics which were discussed during their workshop, to be included on the poster.
- At the end of the conference, the visualization was used to present the summary and conclusions of the Conference.
- After the event, the picture was used for further communication (e.g. final report, intranet, presentations)